Request a no-obligation roof evaluation. Plus, now offering 12 Months – No Payments, No Interest, Special Financing*
Welcome to Covenant Roofing – serving Southwest Florida including most of Sarasota and Manatee counties. Interested in a new roof or repair no-obligation evaluation? We’re here to help! And be sure to ask about our 12 month, no payments, no interest special financing! We Promise to get back to you quickly and “The Difference Is The Promise.”
Call or submit our online form to request a free quote. We look forward to serving you!
Covenant Roofing remains true to the same principles on which our company was founded over 35 years ago: “The Difference Is The Promise.” That Promise includes providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work. Don’t believe us? Check out some of our client testimonials. We are truly honored to serve central Florida.
From residential to commercial roofing, or repairing total loss or partial loss storm damaged roofs, at Covenant Roofing and Construction, Inc., we Promise your project results will exceed your expectations and that we will gain your trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. And for Covenant and our customers, “The Difference Is The Promise.” We are proud to provide our services throughout Central, North East and South West Florida with extensive roofing and repair options, most appropriate to your circumstances and budget. Whether it’s a metal roof, a shingle roof or a decra metal roof, our skilled roofing contractors can bring your dream to life.
The different types of roofing services that we provide:
- Residential – Each roof installation comes with our written warranty as well as the manufacturer’s, ranging from 5 years to the full life expectancy of the product.
- Commercial – From TPO, to metal, new construction or re-roofs, let us sweat the details on your next commercial roof project.
- Repairs – Many scenarios can create the need for roofing repairs: age, wear and tear, falling debris, poor workmanship.
- Storm Damage – After storm damage, it is imperative you trust your roof repairs to a trustworthy company.
- New Construction – With New Construction, it is imperative that you trust a company that can deliver quality work in a timely fashion.