100% Financing – No Money Down. Payments As Low As $99/mth. No Payments Until March 2024! with ExtendPay*
4 Quick Questions & Covenant Roofing Will Be In Touch Regarding Ygrene Financing
As part of our Promise to provide you with options to make your roof project affordable, Covenant Roofing® offers 100% Financing with no money down through Ygrene.
Financing options were our Promise® to Cleveland Robin
When Cleveland Robin relocated to his home in Florida – coming all the way from Washington state – he knew the roof was in need of replacement.
One of his neighbors recommended Covenant Roofing® and we were thrilled to be able to offer him an affordable solution with Ygrene financing.
Award-winning Ygrene offers no money down financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy and hurricane protection home improvements, conveniently repaid with your property taxes.
Americans spend typically 20-30% more on their energy bills than needed. Why? One large contributor could be that your roof just isn’t working as efficiently as possible to keep your roof – and by extension your house – cool in the Florida heat. With Ygrene, you can invest in your roofing project, with no money down, and save on your cooling and heating costs.
Some of the Ygrene financing benefits:
- 100% financing. No money down.
- No payments until March 2024
- Approval based primarily on property equity
- Get approved in 30 minutes or less
- Ygrene is not a government program.
- Ygrene ExtendPay: Subject to underwriting guidelines and approval; timing of first payment depends on date of funding, interest accrues after funding. ExtendPay will add an additional 12 months of capitalized interest in your total financed amount which must be repaid with your financing.
- May not be available in all areas.
Details for promotional offer of “as low as $99/mth, no payments until March, 2024” (updated 10.8.2021)
* Effective monthly payment calculated for comparison purposes only. Ygrene PACE financing is repaid annually with property taxes. Sample effective monthly payment of $99 is based on a total financed amount of $11,000, a 30 year term and a fixed interest rate of 7.99%. Source: Ygrene calculator. Ygrene is not a government program.
** Subject to underwriting guidelines and approval; timing of first payment depends on date of funding, interest accrues after funding. ExtendPay will add an additional 12 months of capitalized interest in your total financed amount which must be repaid with your financing. Ygrene is not a government program.
Check out some of our before & after gallery photos. You might just find the roof that fits your needs!
For more about Covenant Roofing, including customer testimonials and frequently asked questions, visit our Youtube channel.