Here’s how you can contact us for your roofing project:
Main Office Contact Info
We're here to help...
If you would like a no-obligation roof evaluation, estimate or have another general question, please start by completing this form:
Contact Covenant Roofing®
Covenant Roofing remains true to the same principles on which our company was founded over 34 years ago: “The Difference Is The Promise®.” That Promise includes providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work. Don’t believe us? Check out some of our client testimonials. We are truly honored to serve a large majority of Florida.
From residential to commercial roofing, or repairing total loss or partial loss storm damaged roofs, at Covenant Roofing and Construction, Inc., we Promise your project results will exceed your expectations and that we will gain your trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. And for Covenant and our customers, “The Difference Is The Promise.” We are proud to provide our services to all of Central Florida including Lake, Sumter, Marion, The Villages and the entire Orlando Metro area, along with Northeast (served by our Jacksonville/Middleburg office) Southwest (served by our Sarasota office) and Cocoa area (served by our Cocoa office) with extensive roofing and repair options, most appropriate to your circumstances and budget. Whether it’s a metal roof, a shingle roof or a decra metal roof, our skilled roofing team can bring your dream to life.
The different types of roofing services that we provide:
- Residential – Each roof installation comes with our written warranty as well as the manufacturer’s, ranging from 5 years to the full life expectancy of the product.
- Commercial – From TPO, to metal, new construction or re-roofs, let us sweat the details on your next commercial roof project.
- Repairs – Many scenarios can create the need for roofing repairs: age, wear and tear, falling debris, poor workmanship.
- Storm Damage – After storm damage, it is imperative you trust your roof repairs to a trustworthy company.
- New Construction – With New Construction, it is imperative that you trust a company that can deliver quality work in a timely fashion.